The Office renders legal service in the following areas:
- civil law, including inheritance and property law (litigation, compensation for accidents and medical errors);
- family law (divorces, separations, alimony, partition of property);
- labour law and social insurance law;
- commercial company law ( including foundation of all types of companies, servicing general assemblies, meetings of shareholders);
- business activities law;
- administrative law;
- tax law;
- intellectual property law
- bankruptcy law;
- preparing contracts and opinions in domestic and foreign matters;
- debt recovery;
- acting as a proxy-holder in courts and administrative agencies and other law enforcement bodies.
The fees for any proceedings before judicial authorities are subject to the Ordinance of Minister of Justice as of 28 September 2002 with regard to fees for Legal Advisers, actions and legal assistance expenses to be covered by the State Treasury in relation to any assistance provided by a legal adviser appointed ex officio, and otherwise based on hourly or monthly rate.